Our aim is to support our clients incorporating changes and innovations in valuation, risk and compliance. We share the ambition to contribute to a sustainable and resilient financial system and facing these extraordinary challenges is what drives us every day. Our people are empowered to design and implement efficient and pragmatic solutions. Acting as one team with our partners and clients, we bring a distinctive mix of financial and technological know-how. This unique blend of expertise, team spirit and fairness has contributed to more than 30 years of successful projects and trustful relationships.
At Finalyse, we believe that each member is unique and that diversity enriches us in many ways. We strive for an inclusive working environment that pursues mutual respect for each other's beliefs and backgrounds.
We are looking for ambitious and dedicated advisors in the area of credit risk quantification: credit modelling (IRB), model validation, economic capital, stress testing, credit pricing, etc. Accountabilities
- You participate to or lead engagements of our Risk Advisory practice in the quantitative area for our banking clients.
- You assist our clients in the modelling of their credit risk models: PD, LGD, EAD/CCF, ECL ... from model design to model implementation while using the most advanced technologies or software packages.
- You also participate to model validation assignments and provide our clients with adequate recommendations to improve their models and related processes.
- Depending on your experience, you work as a member of our team of talented individuals or you will coordinate the workload in various projects while coaching more junior staff.
In addition to this role, you may be expected to:
MUST HAVE QUALIFICATIONS
- Be involved in non-regulatory modelling activities: Machine Learning, AI, Data analytics related projects.
- Build and maintain close relationships with our clients.
- Participate in business development initiatives or internal projects.
- Raise and market the Finalyse image in the financial industry through publications in our Regbrief, participate in external conferences or networking events.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Master Degree in econometrics, physics, mathematics, or applied economics with an academic track record in a quantitative field.
- At least 4-5 years of experience in Financial Services in the banking sector.
- Familiarity with risk management frameworks (Economic Capital, Risk Appetite, Stress Testing.
- Good hands-on experience in the following areas: model development or model validation etc.
- Relevant regulatory knowledge (e.g. CRR, CRD, IRB, IFRS9, ...).
- Good command of specific packages like SAS, Python or R.
- Ability to work autonomously in a result-oriented environment.
- Very good communication, writing and presentation skills in English
- A certification like FRM or PRM would be an advantage.
- The opportunity to join a diverse, multinational, dynamic team of talented and passionate individuals with a broad range of analytical and technical skills.
- An excellent working environment with a space for defining your own specialization and career within our flat and flexible structure.
- The opportunity to take initiatives and responsibilities quickly in a fast growing company.
- Extensive training programmes adapted to your personal needs, both on technical matters as well as on softs skills.
- Coaching and mentoring by more experienced colleagues.
- Flexible working arrangements - remote/hybrid work mode and 9/10 or 4/5 possible time schedules.
- Attractive remuneration package and extralegal benefits (health insurance, pension benefits, sustainable mobility package, etc.)
- Travel opportunities inside European countries.