Contribute to the design and development of Charles River Development's Web Framework components and build Web First UIs as a senior member of an agile scrum team. Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with Business Analysts and Product Managers to define elegant UX solutions to complex customer workflows
- Work with Product Managers to maintain the design language used to ensure visual and interactive consistency across Charles River's Web UI.
- Build wireframes using HTML, CSS and Photoshop and collaborate with Front End engineers to transform them into fully functioning web components and UI.
- Provide thought leadership in the design of UI/UX within and beyond the team's scope of responsibility
- Provide informed guidance and critical analysis of proposed UI changes during demos and design reviews
- Conduct manual tests to ensure a high quality end product
- Actively participate in the agile software development process by adhering to the CRD Scrum methodology including attending all daily standups, sprint planning, backlog grooming, and retrospectives
- Participate in cross-team group activities to complete assignments
- Provide mentoring to junior staff
- BS/BA/BFA (or foreign education equivalent) in Design, Human Factors, Human-Computer Interaction or other applicable degrees required. MS/MA/MFA strongly preferred.
About State Street What we do.
- 6 to 10 years of progressively responsible professional UI/UX experience
- 4 to 7 years of experience in financial services developing solutions for Portfolio Management, Trading, Compliance, Post-Trade, IBOR or Wealth Management is strongly desired
- Authoritative experience with UI/UX design, HTML, CSS and Photoshop (or equivalent)
- Demonstrated problem solving abilities involving complex, highly interactive Web first user interfaces
- Able to design UI/UX solutions to business and technical problems of moderate complexity
- Experience maintaining and enforcing an organization's Design Language across its web UIs.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work well with peers in a collaborative team environment
- A minimum of 5 years working with an Agile development methodology
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers