Senior Equity Research Analyst
- Competitive + Bonus
- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
- Permanent, Full time
- Paragon Executive
- 19 Nov 18
This city centre based, global asset manager is searching for a Senior Equity Fund Selection Analyst with fund research experience gained particularly in Equities.
You will be expected to deliver strong performance for clients by selecting high performing fund managers and enhancing the fund selection/monitoring process of the business. You will be continually meeting external fund managers and develop a deep understanding of their investment approach thus enabling you to create a “bench” of high performing potential managers.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Physics, Engineering or related field.
- 2+ Years of Working Experience
Skills & Competencies:
- Excellent analytical, mathematical, and financial skills
- Experience solving open ended problems using analytical methods
- Able to function independently in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Curiosity and intuition
- Exemplary written and oral communication skills
- Deep understanding of factors impacting public equity valuation.
The Bottom Line
If this job posting seems different from those of our competitors, it’s because our clients really are different: it’s not just a slogan or a mantra. We are out to change an industry by building a better mousetrap. No tricks, no games, just top-tier candidates and excellent service to our clients. To do that, we need to hire the best of the best. So, what are you waiting for? Apply now!
For a confidential discussion about this role, or to discuss similar opportunities in the investment management sector, please call Thomas Hennelly or Sean Sweeney at Paragon Executive Intelligence on +353 (0)1 8746770.