A leading Global Asset Manager is looking to recruit a Senior Financial Controller Key Tasks • Consolidation, GAAP accounting and audits • Financial control month-end/year-end processes management • Treasury management • Financial planning, reporting and decision support • Regulatory and tax compliance/reporting
Detailed activities include but are not limited to:
- Consolidation and reporting under USGAAP/ IFRS /FRS102.
- Manage monthly global financial closing process with close coordination with US, UK and Asia offices.
- Manage treasury function/processes.
- Prepare statutory accounts including audit schedules, tax notes and ensure timely completion of the audits.
- Prepare regulatory returns for filing with Central Bank of Ireland under UCITS/AIF/MiFID.
- Preparation and oversight of tax returns (monthly/quarterly/annual) in relation to corporation tax, VAT, WHT, BOP45, Form 46G.
- Perform and manage month-end close process including substantiation of the balance sheet, analysis of revenue, costs and the AUM.
- Oversee day-to-day finance operation.
- Monthly delivery of management reporting.
- Engage in and contribute to annual planning process and forecasts.
- Assist in risk and capital management, including ICAAP, stress testing, Wind down, Pillar I/II/III.
- Full support to the CFO EMEA. Coordinate with Global Finance and IT teams on system implementation and enhancement for accounting and reporting.
Key Person Requirements:
- 5+ years) trained at an accounting firm with proven post-qualified record of accomplishment in corporate accounting and consolidations within FS business.
- Technical competence including US GAAP/IFRS/FRS102, accounting practices and procedures
- Accounting / Finance degree with professional qualification (ACA/ACCA/CPA or equivalent designation)
- Excellent knowledge of Asset/Funds Management business
- Strong regulatory knowledge and experience
- Detailed understanding of corporate tax matters
- Skilled communicator, both written and oral, and is able to articulate logically and effectively complex issues across cultures and borders.