Senior Financial Risk Analyst
- EUR70000 - EUR75000 per annum
- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland Dublin Leinster IE
- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page Financial Services.
- 23 Apr 18 2018-04-23
An exciting opportunity to join this leading risk team and progress your career. South Dublin location.
Global banking and financial services firm currently undergoing exciting growth and highly regarded for strong work/life balance.
As the newest member of the Risk team, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Supports the oversight of liquidity risk and market risk through review, development of second line testing and constructive support to the local Treasury team.
- Maintaining and enhancing the Internal Capital Adequacy Assessment Process ("ICAAP") , liaising with internal and external stakeholders to ensure a robust understanding and quantification of the risk profile of the bank.
- Produce periodic scenario and sensitivity analysis to support the ICAAP.
- Contribute to the enhancement of the financial risk management process through the recalibration, development and maintenance of the financial risk models and risk assessment methodologies.
- Monitor and report on the external environment inclusive of market, socio-economic, political and industry specific events that may impact upon the Bank.
- Responsible for the reporting packs to ICAAP, Macro and ILAAP Committees.
- Contribute to the development, recalibration and reporting of the Key Risk Indicators of the Bank.
- Participate in the development of the BRRD stress scenarios and contribute to the delivery of the Bank's Recovery Plan.
- Perform independent review of the Bank's strategy and strategic risk profile to ensure sufficient challenge to strategic direction and control.
As the successful candidate, you will have:
Previous Financial Risk, Capital Management or Treasury experience beneficial.
At a minimum a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent within a technical discipline.
A Masters in Risk Management or a Professional Designation in accounting (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) or risk/finance (FRM, PRM or CFA) would be an advantage.
Minimum of three to five years of banking or payment industry experience.
Experience of stress testing, financial modeling or risk reporting.
Strong MS Excel skills required.
Strong Analytics skills.
Ability to drive change and understand the challenges and risks of the business.
Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Working knowledge of SQL, VBA, SAS programs and/or Mathlab would be an advantage.
€65,000 - €70,000 plus benefits and bonus