Senior Fund Accountant
- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
- Permanent, Full time
- Paragon Executive
- 03 Dec 17 2017-12-03
Seeking ambitious and dynamic individual to join one of the world’s leading asset servicing providers to institutional and corporate clients.
My client is a global company with offices located in Paris, Luxembourg, Toronto, Hong Kong, New York, as well as Dublin.
As a Senior Fund Accountant you will work as part of a fund accounting team and will be responsible for completing daily tasks as assigned by the Team Leader.
- Responsible for Data Collection, Trade Input and reconciliation of cash and assets with the funds brokers
- Processing Capital Stock Activity and for Fee and Expense Processing
- Responsible for compiling a NAV pack for Team Leader review when all tasks have been completed
- Assisting and training the FA in all of the above areas
- Assisting the Team Leader with reviews on NAV calculations
- Responsible for review of the more straight forward NAV calculations within the team
- Minimum 3 years industry experience in Fund Accounting
- Good knowledge of financial instrument types and how they are accounted for
- Familiar with multi share class funds with share class hedging
- Knowledge of performance fee types and calculation methodologies, along with other expenses of a fund
- Knowledge of varying fund types
For more information on this role, and other like it, please contact Keith Dawson on
Tel: +353 (01) 874 6770 or email@example.com