- Accurate preparation quarterly & monthly of client reporting.
- Logging & tracking client issues e.g., Investment restriction breaches, errors, correspondence etc.
- Review of reporting from the service providers to our funds.
- Tracking documentation changes and logging on the database.
- Liaising with custodian/administrators to ensure correct processing of activity, speedy resolution of queries etc.
- Ad-hoc projects duties where required.
- A degree or equivalent in Business or Finance
- Ideally several year's experience experience in a similar role with the funds space
- Experience of various fund types including property funds, hedge funds, retail funds and QIAIF's;
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office software (MS Word & Excel)
- Experience using MS Access would be advantageous.
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices. Company description
IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.