Senior Global Business Development Manager - Renewable Energy
- Excellent Package, Bonus, Travel
- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
- Permanent, Full time
- Paragon Executive
- 07 Mar 19
Our Client, a Global Renewable Energy Development and Investment Firm is looking to expand their Solar Business Development Team at the Global Level.
Our Client is looking for a self starter who can take ownership over global business development goals in targeted regions with specific focus on solar development projects.
This role provides a global exposure and autonomy in developing new opportunities, coupled with an excellent renumeration, bonus and travel package.
Role is based in Dublin but will have travel and remote working capabilities.
- Work closely with the Head of International BD to develop tools and strategies for growth of existing business and acquiring new business.
- Coordinate with offices and teams around the world to implement companies strategies.
- Identify solar PV opportunities across global locations and at different stages of development.
- Develop individual business plans for each country.
- Lead development teams in end to end stages for solar project development
- Organise due diligence requests from Countries/Regions and communicate these to the relevant teams
- Understand valuation models with the ability to analyse economic merits and risks associated with solar projects
- Travel will be a requirement for this role but a large amount of autonomy within this.
- Supervision and development of reports with the collaboration of cross functional partners.
Profile & Requirements
- Large experience and track record in developing to success renewable project with particular focus on solar projects
- 5 years exposure in international locations in a Business Development Management capacity
- Self-reliant, ambitious and adaptable individual who will drive excellence and innovation in the business
- Professional project management experience across different regions a plus
- Ability to initiate projects and programs with limited initial definition, identify a path to pursue with the adaptability to change direction when necessary, communicate progress and break through resistance.
- Multiple languages and renewable exposure to different regions will be look at favourably
If you would like more information and to receive a full job description get in contact with our consultant Aran Rooney: