Senior Implementation Manager
- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
- Job Type: Full time
- Company: Fidelity International
As a Senior Implementation Manager you'll play a key role in the project management of fund launches, liasing across multiple tams, identifiying and tracking risk, maintaining SLA's and always looking to optmise current processes.
Your new role will be a permanent, full time position, working as a Senior Implementation Manager in the Service Implementations Team which forms part of the overall Fidelity Global Business Operations framework.
The Service Implementation Team is the focal point of internal stakeholders across a number of GBO services, acting as first and last point of contact throughout the end to end implementation process. The team is the Centre of Excellence for the following major central business activities:
- New Retail Product launches including mergers, closures and re-purposes.
- On boarding of new Institutional clients and custody relationships.
- Markets - Due diligence coordination for new and existing investment markets
What you'll do:
- Ownership and project management of individual fund launches. These may often be complex implementations spanning multiple functions and departments and covering a broad range of business initiatives.
- Work with stakeholders at all levels to identify, analyze and document project requirements and structure work accordingly.
- Forge strong relationships with internal stakeholders and have the ability to balance multiple product launches.
- Identification, monitoring and tracking of risks and issues utilising fundamental project management tools.
- Engagement with business representatives and Technology on systems implementation initiatives to facilitate scoping, prioritisation, benefits identification and tracking, and business readiness.
- Provide clear, concise project communication both written and verbal to relevant stakeholders and sponsors.
- Work with the Custodian Relationship Team to develop and establish relationships with new institutional custodians ensuring operating model is fully understood and defined prior to launch.
- Maintain the Service Level Agreement between the Institutional business and GBO.
- Provision of timely, clear and accurate reporting for key stakeholders and interested parties
- Work alongside business analysts and other project managers to identify opportunities to improve end to end on boarding process including:
- Enhancing procedures, project plans and checklists where applicable
- Automation of manual processes to provide efficiencies and mitigate areas of risk.
- Suggest possibilities for implementing a workflow solution
What you can expect
- A vibrant environment with an opportunity to work closely with internal stakeholders
- A busy, interesting, diverse workload from a variety of sources.
- Very often working to tight deadlines.
About you - who you are
- Experience in the Investment Management world, particularly having a strong understanding of the end to end business activities and how they fit in to the bigger picture.
- Significant experience in leading complex new business implementations or transitions.
- Awareness of product structures servicing retail and institutional clients.
- Broader industry awareness including evolving regulatory landscape and product trends.
- Strong project management skills with a suitable certification such as PRINCE 2 a significant benefit.
- Program management experience including leading a work-stream.
- Strong decision making skills and attention to detail.
- Risk aware and able to plan and measure mitigation against identified risk.
- Self-motivated and responsive to a constantly changing environment.