Link Asset Services is a fast growing, dynamic business with market leading positions across our areas of expertise – funds, market services, corporates and private client, and banking and credit management services. With offices across the UK and Europe we are part of Link Group who are headquartered in Australia. A truly global organisation, Link Group provides us with a strong platform to realise our growth ambitions and continue to build on our success.
You can play a key part in this – at Link Asset Services we recognise the importance of supporting and developing our people, so we listen to colleagues, train our teams and invest in great working environments. Add to that a culture that champions respect and integrity, a diverse and inclusive colleague base and a commitment to positively influence the communities we work with and you’ll get a flavour of life at Link. At the bottom of this role advert, you’ll find more information on why you’ll enjoy working with us…
• Perform audit assignments in accordance with the Link Asset Services (LAS) Internal Audit Plan, as well as ad hoc deep dive reviews, as may be requested from time to time.
• Reporting on the adequacy and effectiveness of internal processes, systems and controls including governance, and adherence to relevant policies and procedures.
• The business may require the job holder to travel to other locations to deliver activities outside of their normal place of work.
• Educated to degree level or equivalent and industry qualifications are also desirable – CIIA or recognised accountancy, fund management or audit qualification.
• At least three years’ experience in the financial services industry, specifically investment fund / asset management, and three years’ experience within an Internal or External audit environment.
Link Group’s purpose statement ‘Together we achieve’ reflects how much we value working together: with each other; with our clients; and with third parties, to help everyone achieve success – both personal and professional
We have an ongoing commitment to career progression, training and education as well as a competitive compensation and benefits package that under pins this.
At Link, you’ll find we support achievement and celebrate success. So, if you want to be a part of this, click the ‘I’m Interested’ or Apply button…