Our client, a market leading Corporate Finance organisation, are seeking a talented Investment Analyst to join their expanding team. The role offered provides a development opportunity for a high-calibre candidate with two to four years of relevant experience to gain exposure to the highest standards of the investment management industry.
- Work alongside Investment Managers and Directors across the full range of the Fund’s investment activities. Activities will include:
- The review and analysis of investee reports for each investment as received.
- Being responsible for the creation and presentation of the annual review paper for each investment.
- Conducting company and industry research as required
- Conducting financial statement analysis and assisting in the preparation of valuations for equity investments
- Attending investee company meetings as required
- Degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting or a related discipline
- CFA or progressing towards either CFA qualification or accountancy qualification
- Demonstrate a well informed interest in investment and in developing knowledge and expertise.
- 2-4 years’ experience in private equity, venture capital, corporate finance, commercial/corporate banking, accountancy or similar environment
- Experience working in portfolio monitoring will be a distinct advantage.
- Strong proven commercial acumen and a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excel modelling skills
- A team player capable of managing a number of stakeholders in a professional manner.
For more information regarding this role or any other opportunities, apply within or connect with Marco Persano on LinkedIn to organise a private and confidential phone call.