An exciting position has arisen in the area of Investor Services. Our client is a hugely successful player within the fund administration industry and is currently looking for a hardworking, enthusiastic, go-getter to join their team in Dublin.
- Communicating and liaising with Fund Accounting, FATCA, AML and Treasury teams on a regular basis
- Ensuring all key daily deliverables are met in an accurate and timely manner paying excellent attention to detail and a zero tolerance for error
- Actively participate in client dealing and general maintenance on the client accounts.
- Client account opening – ensure all documentation is received in good order and compliant with all the necessary AML regulations.
- Clear understanding over the criticality of client settlement.
- Previous experience in a Transfer Agency / client servicing role
- 3+ Years exp within a fund and/or investor relations type environment
- Experience is supervisory, mentoring or coaching position
- Degree level educated or equivalent
- Previous private equity experience would be advantageous, but is not essential
- Detailed Knowledge of TA systems
The Bottom Line
If this job posting seems different from those of our competitors, it’s because our clients really are different: it’s not just a slogan or a mantra. We are out to change an industry by building a better mousetrap. No tricks, no games, just top-tier candidates and excellent service to our clients. To do that, we need to hire the best of the best. So, what are you waiting for? Apply now!
For a confidential discussion about this role, or to discuss similar opportunities in the investment management sector, please call Graham Murphy or David McBride at Paragon Executive Intelligence on +353 (0)1 8746770.