To act as counsel for European investment services strategy including fund administration, depositary, custody and treasury operations, and to provide legal advice, guidance and services to the investment services business lines.
Our client, a leading financial services firm are currently looking for a Senior Legal Counsel to join their team. The suitable candidate will report directly into the Head of Legal.
- Coordinate and provide overall legal services to corporate areas and coordinate with line-of-business in-house counsel;
- Advise with regard to UCITS, AIFMD, EMIR, MiFID, CSDR and other European and local legislation.
- Direct and oversee outside counsel throughout Europe;
- Review and assist in the implementation and rollout internal policies and procedures throughout Europe
- The role is a hybrid role of working from home and also working in the office
- Legal qualification in Europe (qualified as solicitor or barrister) for 2-5+ years PQE;
- Practical experience within the EU; or
- Experience as corporate counsel
For a more detailed and private conversation about the role, please contact Niamh O'Sullivan on firstname.lastname@example.org