- Location: Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Senior Lending Manager
Brightwater are recruiting for multiple Senior Lending for a start-up division within a large financial services organisation. As Senior Lending Manager you will work as part of a team responsible for developing and managing a portfolio of customers who require finance to carry out residential development projects.
Brightwater are recruiting for multiple Senior Lending for a start-up division within a large financial services organisation. As Senior Lending Manager you will work as part of a team responsible for developing and managing a portfolio of customers who require finance to carry out residential development projects.</i>
• Build and maintain relationships with customers requiring funding for residential development projects.
• Carry out detailed assessment of residential development projects, assist borrowers to structure loan proposals, prepare clear and concise loan reports and make recommendations to the appropriate sanctioning authority.
• Support other team members and provide advice and guidance on funding applications.
• Achieve lending targets within agreed time frame and commercial terms.
• Monitor and review the progress of developments to ensure delivery of key milestones for developments.
• Ensure accurate and timely updates to the Head of Lending.
• Minimum 6 years’ experience in a similar role in a financial institution with a proven prudential track record in residential lending, preparing funding proposals, building and maintaining strong working relationships with customers and achieving lending targets.
• Excellent knowledge of residential development lending product offerings and markets.
• Excellent knowledge of lending agreements, covenants and security requirements.
• Excellent understanding of relevant financing models and data with an ability to review, understand and interpret audited financial accounts and financial forecasts.
• Demonstrated sound commercial judgement and awareness of the residential market in Ireland.
• Proven record in managing credit quality and compliance with policies and procedures.
• Experience of coaching and mentoring more junior members of the team.
For a confidential discussion on this senior lending job please call Jean Heylin on +35316621000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org