About The Company
Phoenix Search are partnering with a renowned company specialising in compliance advisory services, and we are currently seeking a dedicated and experienced Senior Manager of Compliance Advisory to join their team in Ireland. If you're passionate about regulatory compliance, risk management, and ensuring businesses adhere to industry standards, this role could be a perfect fit for you.
As the Senior Manager of Compliance Advisory, you will play a pivotal role in overseeing compliance activities for our client's legal and global businesses in Ireland, as well as the HMRC-supervised corporate administration business in the UK. Your responsibilities will include:
- Implementing and adopting our risk management and compliance frameworks locally.
- Monitoring and reporting on the firm's overall regulatory compliance to the Board.
- Overseeing and responding to Compliance Monitoring Programme (CMP) activities.
- Acting as the primary liaison with regulatory authorities, including the CBI.
- Ensuring comprehensive Anti-Money Laundering (AML) monitoring programs are in place and staff are trained according to regulatory requirements.
- Escalating instances of noncompliance both internally to the Board and externally to relevant authorities.
- Supporting the application of our Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) framework to the business.
Qualifications and Competencies To excel in this role, you should possess:
- Minimum of 5 years of industry experience.
- Relevant professional qualifications.
- Previous experience as a Compliance Officer (CO) or Money Laundering Reporting Officer (MLRO) for a regulated trust and corporate services provider.
- Familiarity with PCF-12 and/or PCF-14 controlled function roles.
- A strong understanding of the regulatory framework applicable to the Irish corporate and fund administration sectors.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical and organisational skills.
- Ability to make decisions and use initiative within regulatory guidelines.
- Proven ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Strong business acumen and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to build and maintain collaborative relationships with stakeholders at all levels.
- A logical and analytical approach to complex problems.
Join The Team
If you are a self-driven professional with a passion for ensuring regulatory compliance and managing risk, we invite you to apply for the Senior Manager of Compliance Advisory position with our client's dynamic team. This is an excellent opportunity to contribute your expertise to a forward-thinking organisation.