Join Our Team as a Senior Pension Administrator at WTW Dublin!
Are you a detail-oriented professional with a passion for pension administration? Do you thrive in a dynamic and client-focused environment? If so, we have an exciting opportunity waiting for you in the heart of Dublin! WTW Offer Package
Salary Negotiable | Annual leave (23 plus 13 flexi days) |Comprehensive benefits from day 1 | Bonus Performance | Pension scheme | Healthcare Allowance (capped €1,500.00) |Educational Support | Life Assurance | Charitable Gift Matching & Fundraising | Group Income Protection | Share Scheme | Employee Assistance Programme | Hybrid Working (2 days per week) | Paid Professional Membership | Volunteer Day. Key Responsibilities
The successful candidates will focus on quality and provide a superior service to our impressive portfolio of clients that include several prestigious and market leading global companies. Your role as in the team will include the following elements:
- Ensure client work is undertaken, working to agreed service standards and client deadlines, complying with our internal procedures.
- Working closely with and supporting the team leader, to ensure the successful integration and training of new additions to the team.
- Provide technical support to team members and helping resolve client and member issues.
- High level of professionalism internally and with clients to promote our brand.
About WTW Outsourcing
- QFA Qualified
- Demonstrable track record in dealing with Defined Contributions and/or Defined Benefits occupational schemes.
- Interpersonal, team player skills with excellent written and verbal communication.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to organise and prioritise tasks
The WTW Outsourcing business provides high quality outsourced health and welfare (US only), defined benefit (DB) and defined contribution (DC) plan administration services and solutions globally to the private sector, covering the day-to-day management of health and welfare and pensions plans. We deliver a high-quality participant experience on behalf of large and medium sized corporates leveraging customized digital solutions and are considered a highly regarded leader in our chosen locations where we can deliver at scale in the US, Canada, GB, Ireland & Germany. Within Germany and the UK we are the #1 pension outsourcing service provider of the largest 200 private sector pension schemes.
At WTW, we trust you to know your work and the people, tools, and environment you need to be successful. Most of our colleagues work in a" hybrid" style, with a mix of remote, in-person and in-office interactions dependent on the needs of the team, role, and clients. Our flexibility is rooted in trust and hybrid" is not a one-size-fits-all solution. Equal Opportunity Employer
We welcome applications from people of all backgrounds and abilities. Please let us know if you require reasonable accommodation or support during any stage of the recruitment process and we will do our upmost to accommodate you. #WTWLife #WTWCareers #Pension #DefinedBenefits #DefinedContributions