FINANCIAL SERVICES RECRUITMENT
LONDON | NEW YORK
Senior Risk Analyst SME
Responsibilities: The successful candidate would does not need a background in Risk Management. They should be experienced in companywide reporting, as well as reporting to senior management. The ideal background would be accountancy based or have operated within a financial framework. Team management experience, as well as experience liaising with entities outside the office, is a strong attribute. In Dublin you would be responsible for two risk officers, reporting across to the Regional head in London. Communication and personality are key as a substantial amount of the work, especially abroad in Paris, involves reporting and presenting to previously unknown people.
Have you ever fantasized about being an international jet-setter? Liaising and meeting up with business associates across Northern Europe, London and Paris? If so, then my client may be for you…
A leading insuance company are currently looking for a motivated and diligent Risk Officer to act as the right-hand-man/woman for their Regional head of operations. Alongside heading up their Dublin office liaising with their London branch you would jet off to Paris, no more than once a month, to work with the Regional Head Officer.
- 3+ years working in a financial services environment.
- Preferably experience auditing, Risk management and/or a separate control function.
- Have a degree in finance or management, Risk Management or Accounting qualification
- Detailed understanding of and knowledge of best practice and trends in Risk Management as well as framework implementation.
- Have excellent problem solving, judgement and analytical capabilities as well as a strong, outgoing personality.
- Experience with Solvency II or Basel II is and advantage.
- Excellent English and communication skills. French speaking is and advantage.
- GBP65000 - GBP66000 per annum
- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
- Permanent, Full time
- Charles Levick