Bloomberg Data Management Services delivers the world's foremost Data Management Utility to the Financial Markets. Our clients experience immediate improvement in Data Quality, Operational Process & Control, Reaction to Change and Data Governance when they on-board to our Private Cloud - Hosted Service. Why Bloomberg DMS?
At Bloomberg DMS, You'll have the opportunity to go above and beyond as well as work on interesting challenging projects with a number of key partners both internally and externally. We are passionate about people who are excited by innovation, who care about our customers and want to help us achieve our mission to "Simplify Data Management". If this sound like you. We'd love to hear from you. What's the role?
Do you share our passion for data quality, are an experienced financial services software developer with strong knowledge of the securities industry? As a Senior Software Engineer, you will have responsibility for delivering software features in our product. We'll trust you to:
What we would like you to have:
- Take responsibility for the full software development life-cycle, from understanding the needs of the business through to coding to deployment and maintenance
- Drive the design and implementation of new product features, from inception through to production
- Work with new technologies, continuously improve our core product
We'd love to see:
- Software development experience in the securities industry (Index Data, Security Master, Pricing, Entity Data or Corporate Actions)
- A good understanding of Reference Data, Static Data, Market Data
- Experience of data feeds and formats from data providers
If this sounds like you:
- Experiences at implementing APIs in a Micro services Architecture
- Familiarity with Oracle, Elastic Search, or other NoSQL storage mechanisms
- Knowledge of messaging and streaming technologies such as RMQ or Kafka
- Be willing to tackle on new challenges, learn new technologies quickly
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.