About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Software Engineer to join our team in Dublin. In this role, you will:
- Lead moderately complex initiatives and deliverables within technical domain environments.
- Design, code, test, debug, and document for projects and programs associated with technology domain, including upgrades and deployments.
- Review moderately complex technical challenges that require an in-depth evaluation of technologies and procedures
- Resolve moderately complex issues and lead a team to meet existing client needs or potential new clients' needs while leveraging solid understanding of the function, policies, procedures, or compliance requirements.
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and mid-level managers to resolve technical challenges and achieve goals.
- Lead projects and act as an escalation point, provide guidance and direction to less experienced staff.
- Good communication skills and ability to articulate complex material to a diverse audience.
- Information mapping experience
- Knowledge and understanding of creation of sequence diagrams and web service level data mapping.
- Knowledge and understanding of project management methodologies: used in waterfall or Agile development projects.
- Exposure to secure file transfer utility Secure Application File Exchange - Transmissions (SAFE-T) experience
- Network Data Mover (NDM) experience
- Experience with multiple RDBMS such as Oracle, MS SQL
- Advanced scripting experience using Unix Shell Scripting, Perl, Python, Java, or PL-SQL
- Solid critical thinking skills
- Ability to prepare business requirements documents for systems projects.
- Ability to organize and present analysis in a holistic manner for management decisions.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
We Value Diversity
- Ability to work outside of regular business hours.
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process. Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.