Senior Tax Manager - Aircraft Leasing
- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
- Contract, Full time
- Paragon Executive
- 06 Feb 19
Senior Tax Manager, Aircraft Lessor, City Centre
Senior Tax Manager – Aircraft Leasing
Leading Global Aircraft Lessor are seeking a Senior Tax professional to join the finance team of their Dublin Office for a 15-month period.
Reporting to the Head of Tax you will lead a team of four Tax Analysts.
This role offers an excellent opportunity to join a highly successful company and gain exposure to working with an experienced leadership team.
- Managing indirect and direct tax filings globally
- Lead tax provision calculation
- Assist with Tax matters relating to the lease, purchase and/or sale of aircraft/assets, including documentation review;
- Supporting implementation of Transfer Pricing
- Managing tax audits and other tax authority
- Assist with the maintenance of the database of foreign tax advice and knowledge
- Managing Tax administration requests from lessees, lenders and other third parties
- Accountancy Qualified Accountant/ Tax Qualification
- You will have strong organisational, leadership, project management and communication skills with the ability to work in a cross-cultural, dynamic environment.
Attractive remuneration package is on offer for the successful candidate.
If you are an ambitious tax professional interested in joining a highly successful aircraft lessor with exciting growth plans please apply with your full CV.
For further queries please contact Melissa Lam at Paragon on 01 874 6770