As tech lead, you will play a key role on a global programme working with senior Business leaders, Product Owners and Technology teams within Fidelity International to deliver a new technology platform to support Fidelity.
Purpose of your role
As Tech lead, you will play a key role on a global programme working with senior Business leaders, Product Owners and Technology teams within Fidelity International to deliver a new technology platform to support Fidelity International's Workplace Investments business.
Working alongside multiple stakeholder groups you will need to utilise your experience of working in agile delivery teams to assist with the design, definition, exploration and delivery of an end to end technology solution to service a scaling global Workplace Investments business.You will be required to effectively influence and assist key stakeholders, support the formation of a new team and commence delivery of a largely greenfield solution. A willingness to take on new challenges, collaborate and share knowledge freely with global teams is absolutely critical to success.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Delivering and providing technical expertise as part of the delivery team from both design and day to day coding
- Working with the product owners to identify new improvements, customer requirements and follow through to delivery
- Delivery of projects in a timely, efficient and cost effective manner
- Stakeholder management across various Technology and Business teams
- Ensures that technical solutions are fit for purpose, including for functional, non-functional and support requirements and aligned to Global Technology Strategies
- Be a trusted advisor to the business
- Partner closely with Architecture, business and supporting central groups while working within a global team
The ideal candidate will have 6+ years' experience working as a software engineer with:
- Experience in software delivery in agile methodologies.
- TDD and pair programming best practise with CI/CD pipelines.
- Developing highly performance quality applications on cloud.
- Experience of DevOps toolchain such as Terraform, Ansible, Jenkins and Bamboo
- Knowledge of AWS