Senior Treasury Analyst
- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
- Job Type: Full time
- Company: Fidelity International
Working with the Dublin based treasury team you will gain significant exposure to senior Treasury, Finance, Investment Management, Operating and General Management.
The Global Treasury Function is split across three locations, Dublin, Kingswood and London. As custodians of the Fidelity International balance sheet, Treasury's mandate is to:
1. Ensure that FIL can identify, monitor, limit, and control balance sheet risks, and
2. Optimise, allocate, and place appropriate incentives on scarce balance sheet resources.
The Corporate Treasury team based in Dublin focuses on:
- Daily Treasury cash and short-term liquidity management for FIL Group (FIL, Bermuda-based subsidiaries, Eight Roads & Canada)
- Manage report and monitor the FIL Group's underlying currency exposures.
- Authorised 'dealing desk' for FIL, responsible for the execution of all proprietary trades.
- Consolidated group cash forecasting
Working in the Dublin-based Treasury team
- Cash and liquidity management, monitoring group cashflow and analysing underlying currency exposures.
- Co-ordinate investments and redemptions of seed capital investments in line with internal procedures.
- Perform as necessary corporate dealing in money market and foreign exchange instruments, trading within approved guidelines with counterparty banks to negotiate FX deals on best execution basis.
- Resolve queries with counterparty banks and Fidelity departments in a timely manner.
- Analyse monthly intercompany balances and co-ordinate net settlements process.
- Maintain effective communication between Corporate Treasury and international finance teams. Work within the corporate treasury team to maintain a strong control environment and procedures.
- Testing of system enhancements and application releases.
- Support quarterly reporting of Treasury activities.
The position offers significant exposure to senior Treasury, Finance, Investment Management, Operating and General Management.
Experience and Qualifications
- Strong team working skills
- Ability to work well within an international team; good inter-personal, communication and networking skills.
- Strong numeric and analytical skills.
- Integrity, diligence, conscientiousness and accuracy
- The ability to make insightful decisions
- Drive execution and be comfortable working to tight deadlines
- Graduate / good academics
- Relevant experience encompassing cash management, analysis, money market and FX dealing is desirable.
- Association of Corporate Treasurers' AMCT qualification preferred.
- Good inter-personal skills and the ability to work well within an international cross functional environment.
- High level of MS Excel and Access proficiency and experience with Treasury Management systems.
- Risk management awareness