Senior Vendor Relationship Manager
About the opportunity Department overview
Asset Management Operations is the operational backbone of Fidelity International, crucial to the accurate, timely and efficient administration of our funds. Located in several global locations, including Dublin, we provide the middle and back office functions for the company ranging from trade settlement, corporate action processing and NAV generation, through to the production of reports and accounts for our funds. In an industry that is becoming ever more complex it's essential that we are able to be creative and adaptable in the services and solutions we offer. With this in mind, our mission is to add value in every aspect of investment administration by delivering excellent service with a combination of innovative flexible solutions, outstanding knowledge resources and total commitment to our company goals.
We achieve this by:
• Providing a challenging and rewarding environment for our people
• Working with customers on timely, cost effective and creative solutions
• Constantly improving customer service delivery with strategic, scalable solutions in a risk-controlled environment
Within Asset Management Operations, the Vendor Relationship Management Team are responsible for the oversight and governance of our external third party providers. These providers range from custodians, fund administrators, and suppliers of platform and operational services.
Following a decision to outsource fund administration services for the Real Estate and Private Credit business a new opportunity has arisen to appoint a full time Senior Vendor Relationship Manager to implement the governance and oversight across their supplier portfolio. What you'll do:
- Ensure annual risk assessments, exit strategies, due diligence and other oversight routines that are set out by the 2nd line risk teams are carried out and results are maintained on central supplier management database
- Deliver superior service through effective supplier engagement by providing best in class service and establishing strong relationships with global stakeholders
- Benchmark supplier performance against best in class standards along with regular review of fees and contracts
- Design, implement and regularly review service level agreements, key performance indicators, across your supplier portfolio and to regularly review through the performance review meetings
- Produce quality reporting for stakeholders such as scorecards, relationship summaries, performance updates on the status of third parties in your portfolio
What you can expect
- Identify and help mitigate risks around supplier management and to respond to requests from risk and audit teams
You can expect to be part of an inclusive team who are very passionate about what they do. The team continuously strive for a best in class service to serve our stakeholders and to do this we continue to work with our third party suppliers to achieve these high standards. A continual drive for the wider teams' success is very important. About you - who you are
About you About Fidelity International
- Experience in financial services industry - Real Estate and/or Private Credit sectors would be an advantage
- Risk awareness and an understanding of outsourcing oversight requirements
- Commercial awareness and ability to negotiate fees and contracts
- Enthusiastic, self-driven and with a high level of self-motivation to overcome obstacles and a strong desire to make things happen
- Strong personal presence, excellent interpersonal and communication skills, ability to establish a successful rapport, communicate and influence at all levels
- Excellent organisational skills, presentation of reports and attention to detail
- Strong decision-making skills
- Ability to be flexible and responsive to a constantly changing environment
Fidelity International offers investment solutions and services and retirement expertise to more than 2.5 million customers globally. As a privately-held, purpose-driven company with a 50-year heritage, we think generationally and invest for the long term. Operating in more than 25 locations and with $611.4 billion in total assets, our clients range from central banks, sovereign wealth funds, large corporates, financial institutions, insurers and wealth managers, to private individuals.
Our Workplace & Personal Financial Health business provides individuals, advisers and employers with access to world-class investment choices, third-party solutions, administration services and pension guidance. Together with our Investment Solutions & Services business, we invest $471 billion on behalf of our clients. By combining our asset management expertise with our solutions for workplace and personal investing, we work together to build better financial futures.
Our clients come from all walks of life and so do we. We are proud of our inclusive culture and encourage applications from the widest mix of talent, whatever your age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, social background and more.
As a flexible employer, we trust our people to perform their role in the way that works best for them, our clients and our business. We are a disability-friendly company and would welcome a conversation with you if you feel you might benefit from any reasonable adjustments to perform to the best of your ability during the recruitment process and beyond. Data as at 30 September 2020. Read more at https://www.fidelityinternational.com/
Applying to this Job Role: Please note you are only required to upload your CV/Resume to the application screen.