FNZ is the market leading provider of technology and administration services to major financial institutions in the platform and wealth management sectors across the globe. We partner with life companies, banks, asset managers and discretionary wealth managers to enable them to develop and distribute financial products and services to their customers across all major distribution channels.
This role provides application support for FNZ business; it involves issue management from external and internal clients to meet KPIs and SLAs and to liaise with other areas of FNZ to ensure a robust and scalable production environment for all FNZ's customers.
The role works closely with the Service managers to deliver a high-quality service to our customers. Organisational Design
Production Support sits within the COO function of FNZ.
This position is part of the regional Production Support department and reports to the Head of EU Production Support.
The role is located in Dublin. Team Responsibilities
Application Support - ensure that the application is maintained and working efficiently and against agreed service levels
Issue Management - analyse, investigate, and allocate for resolution and closure for all issues
Change Management - support guidance for testing and release process for production fixes
Project Handover - facilitate the transition between project support and production support for all change
Service Support - support the Service Managers in delivering FNZ services within KPIs, SLAs and contractual obligations Specific Role Responsibilities
Provide the interface between the Production Support team and the Service Management team. This includes;
- Working with the service managers on client escalations and to ensure the service is of the highest quality to those clients
- Escalating issues to the Head of Production Support as required
- Attend client meetings
Perform the issue management service for clients. This includes;
Performance Assessment KPI reporting
- Managing all incidents, analysis and response to issue log items, problems and root cause analysis
- Managing the response time for all incidents within SLAs for the client
- Ensuring temporary and permanent fix times are within SLAs for the client
- Organising a team of production support analysts to monitor, diagnose, perform root cause analysis of issues
- Working with developers and testers to ensure that production fixes and business process changes are fit for purpose
- On a rota, work on-call to support the out of hours service provided by Production Support
- Collaborate with colleagues, operational/client-servicing staff and other users to produce long term scalable root cause solutions that adhere to procedural and regulatory compliance requirements;
- Support other Service Support analysts to ensure that the service is maintained across the client base.
- Other tasks: To undertake any other projects/ tasks as may reasonably be required to facilitate the smooth operation of the production environment.
- issue management performance against KPIs Availability
- uptime during core and non-core hours Performance
- performance metrics during core and non-core hours Reliability
- test results and performance during real failure events Experience required
- Fluent English
- University degree qualified (2.1) or equivalent.
- Experience within Financial Industry and Wealth management products/services is valuable.
- Ability to learn quickly in a dynamic fast-paced industry.
- Enjoy working as part of a high-performance team.
- Passionate about creating innovative solutions for customers.
- Highly logical.
- Highly self-motivated and directed, confident, independent, able to take initiative and with a delivery focused working style.
- Superior analytical thinking and keen attention to detail.
- Proven problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Excellent organisational, administration and time management skills.
- Good team communication skills, confident in dealing with internal and external clients.
- Highly developed written and oral communication skills.
- Interest / familiarity with financial markets and products.