State Street Global Advisors, Compliance Advisor, AVP
Key Responsibilities include:
- Supporting the development, implementation and management of an appropriate risk based compliance monitoring programme through effective project management, reporting and process improvement
- Reviewing and researching applicability of new rules, regulations and codes of practice to ensure business is conducted in a compliant manner, providing insight on industry best practice and benchmarking in a multi-jurisdictional environment
- Reviewing and assessing compliance breaches and remediation while working with the business to resolve compliance issues. Produce regular metrics and programme status updates as and when needed
- Develop and implement the firm's compliance procedures, documentation and monitoring systems, to enhance the firm's compliance processes
- Working with Compliance Oversight Program key stakeholders to define, prioritize, and achieve strategic objectives while ensuring projects delivered meet approved requirements
- Support the compliance team in managing key projects from the initiation and planning stages through execution and completion
- 3rd Level Degree. ACOI qualification would be advantageous.
- 5+ years' experience working in Compliance/Regulatory environment in financial services or consulting or legal firm
- Strong knowledge of Irish and EU Directives and Regulations
- Ability to work under own initiative
- Excellent organisation and time management skills with the ability to prioritise workload.
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills including ability to deliver information in a clear and concise manner