Surveyor, Real Estate Advisory Group
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you'll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you're ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
Duff & Phelps' Real Estate Advisory practice currently acts for a wide range of both public and private sector clients on a variety of development, investment and asset management projects in Ireland and internationally.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we'll maximize the value of your career. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The role will be centred on preparing Valuation Reports for range of public/private Clients for Loan Security, Internal, Corporate and Tax purposes
- Valuations will be required for development, investment and valuation advisory across a range of property asset classes
- Supporting the wider team on current asset management projects
- Maintain and develop excellent relationships with current clients, acting as main liaison on specific projects
- Actively develop new business opportunities through contacts, relationships and networking activities
- A relevant academic qualification pertaining to a real estate and/or property discipline is essential
- Chartered Surveyor (SCSI/RICS) desirable - consideration will be given to exceptional candidates that are pursuing their APC
- High-quality report writing skills with an excellent level of numerical reasoning and financial appraisal technique
- High level technical aptitude - good with technology including Microsoft Office (Excel in particular) with experience of Argus appraisal software an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work effectively both on own initiative and as part of an experienced team
- Excellent work ethic and ability to deliver on a variety of tasks/projects to deadline &/or under pressure
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent strategic thinker and problem solver
- Proven commercial acumen
- Full clean driving license and vehicle owner with capacity to travel at an occasional domestic and/or international level essential
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.