Our client is a leading Loan Asset Management and Loan Servicing firm in Dublin which has seen extensive growth over the past few years and because of this, are looking to hire an experienced Real Estate Debt professional to lead a team of Loan Administrators.
The Loan Administration team is responsible for a wide range of administrative duties in respect of the Commercial Real Estate, Shipping and Aviation loans where our client is party to loan documentation, performing roles such as that of Facility Agent and Security Trustee.
- Management of loan admin team - 7-8 direct reports (senior and junior loan administrators).
- Management of weekly / monthly workflow, weekly kick-offs, escalation points.
- Review and verification of the relevant notices to Borrowers and Lenders.
- Main point of contact for boarding of newly closed loans into the Loan Administration System - performing and NPL loans.
- Maintenance of allocated loans in the Loan Administration System.
- Extensive Real Estate Debt experience.
- Experience of leading a team of direct reports.
- Ability to communicate effectively and clearly with stakeholders and team members. Knowledge of AML, KYC and knowledge of multiple payment platforms would be a distinct advantage.
- This would suit a candidate coming from a Banking, Asset Management or Loan Administration.