Our client is one of the most innovative companies within Ireland’s health sector. Due to substantial growth across the business there is an immediate need to hire experienced Technical Project Managers to join an expanding organisation with bright horizons
Technical Project Manager
Our client is one of the most innovative companies within Ireland’s health sector. Due to substantial growth across the business there is an immediate need to hire experienced Technical Project Managers to join an expanding organisation with bright horizons. Utilizing the latest in technology, our client is embarking on a strategic journey of digital transformation across the whole business.
Whilst adhering to the vision and ethos of the organisation this new role will require you to take ownership for large complex technical ICT projects straight through to completion. As Technical Project Manager Part of your role will be to liaise and communicate with key stakeholders across the business working with both near and offshore teams to see multiple projects through to successful delivery. This permanent role comes with an extremely competitive salary along with an attractive benefits package.
Some Key Responsibilities of the Technical Project Manager
- Deliver technology solutions which are aligned to the organisations strategic roadmap and long term business needs
- Collaborate with the Finance Office to develop financial reports and analysis to feed into project progress reports
- Support Programme Managers in implementing, planning and reporting methodologies to ensure projects are managed in a dependable mannor.
- Responsible for overseeing and coordinating the design, implementation and integrity of the application aspects for the ICT projects under the strategic transformation programme
- Manage project risks, issues and scope within the governance structure ensuring appropriate reporting, escalation and approvals.
- Take the lead in preparing, reviewing and seeking endorsement of key project
- Accountable for the project budget, procurement and management of all contracts in relation to system/application procurement.
The Technical Project Manager shall have the following experience and qualifications
- You must have at least 5 years’ experience as a Project Manager
- Extensive experience and a record of achievement in leading and managing critical, highly complex and/or large bespoke ICT projects
- A comprehensive understanding of the underlying technologies involved in eHealth project implementations such as HL7, FHIR, databases etc. (Highly Desirable)
- Experience implementing SAAS, applications and/or off the shelf software in an external data center (Highly Desirable)
- Knowledge and experience of Architecture, Engineering, Data technologies, Cloud Platforms, Collaboration technologies, Digital Web and Middleware would be a distinct advantage.
- You will have a positive can-do attitude with a hands-on approach to project management
- Have a good understanding of continuous integration build, release and change management.
- Strong vendor management skills
If you would like to find out more about this amazing opportunity please don’t hesitate to get in contact. email@example.com