Technology Lead - Security Services
A Technology Lead is required to drive Technology Transformation Programs for 100+ apps within Securities Services Technology. These are CTC, Audit, CIO or firm wide mandated programs. The lead will join the team within Securities Services Tech to provide project and program management technical services. Major initiatives include:
• Modernization - facilitate Application Development teams to provide a roadmap with an executable plan to optimize and modernize the way we design, manage and operate our applications.
• NAMR Data Center Migration - a multi-year program to uplift technology and consolidate data center footprint from the existing 13 sites to 4 new strategic sites.
• Get to Moderate - a firm wide commitment to reduce cyber security risk and allow the firm to release $11bn of reserve capital. Efforts include MyAccess onboarding, and uplifting Technology Privilege Access such as eliminating human password or app-to-app privileged accounts.
• Records Management - a firm wide program to manage historical data and record retention for increasing regulatory focus. Required Skills (
- Strong Enterprise architecture on Java or Microsoft stack with complete exposure to SDLC including CI/CD pipeline
- Financial industry experience. Financial industry experience with exposure to post trade domain including: custody, fund administration, trade services, prime, lifecycle management, investment record, asset servicing, treasury services and reporting
- Enterprise Architect experience within technology organization.
- Must have Technology infrastructure or application development experience.
- Must have hands on project and program management experience; must have a track records of project go live implementations.
- Excellent communication skills, and the ability to articulate complex issues concisely
- Excellent organizational skills. Must be detail oriented and experienced with reporting to senior management.
- Good consensus builder; able to drive large scale initiatives
- Ability to work cross organizations and through obstacles
We are looking for a talented hands-on individual to join our group and manage technology transformation programs within Securities Service Technology. In this position as a technology lead you will work with application development teams and cross-functional groups to deliver on program requirements. The successful candidate will have a proven multi-year track record as Enterprise technology lead/manager in a global environment. Responsibilities include:
- Working with Application development teams to review and understand their Enterprise architecture and suggest appropriate changes
- Working with central Infrastructure teams and technology management group to standardize technology architecture for Java and Microsoft platforms
- Work with Application development and Devops team and understand technology challenges/issues and get it resolved
- Work as SPOC for multiple applications and represent them in wider/larger tech forums
- Work with other central technology teams and share learnings across wider groups
- Establishing project / program governance and communication with stakeholders
- Ensure timelines and deliveries are understood and communicated across
- Report project / program status