At AXA IM our purpose, to act for human progress by investing for what matters, is central to every action we take as a business. As a responsible asset manager, we actively invest for the long-term to help our clients, our people and the world to prosper.
As a future Third Party Oversight Analyst, you will report to our Global Head of Third Party Oversight, and you will be part of AXA IM Architas.
Architas is an entity specialized in asset management. With 30.1 billion euros assets under management in Europe and Asia, it offers open architecture investment solutions, i.e. the selection of both external UCIs and the Group's UCIs. It specializes in the creation of financial offers for a clientele of institutional and individual investors (investment advice, portfolio management on behalf of third parties and management of UCIs).
By combining agility and entrepreneurial spirit, Architas benefits from the stability and from the opportunities provided by its affiliation to the AXA Group, the world leader in insurance and asset management.
DISCOVER your opportunity
The Third-Party Oversight Team are responsible for the coordination of all activities associated with the oversight of the supply chain to AXA IM. Our goal is to ensure we apply best practice in risk management across the AXA IM organisation when we interact with a third-party supplier or outsourcer. This means ensuring that all risks are measured, and we take action to mitigate this risk based on the level of criticality.
In your role as an Outsourcing and Third Party Oversight Analyst, you will support the Head of Third Party Oversight in managing our oversight, resolving the identified inherent and residual risks of using third parties, to drive compliance and ensure the AXA IM entities have a robust controls framework across the third-party community in ensuring all key team deliverables and deadlines are met. Ensure that the AXA IM Outsourcing and Third-Party Oversight Policy is fully up to date in line with Regulatory and AXA Group requirements.
There will be a strong focus on risk reduction and strengthening of controls. AXA IM operates an "outsourced" operations environment and so this role will involve extensive liaison, coordination and oversight of supplier relationships with the business owners of the relationship with the providers.
Your role and responsibilities will notably include:
- Supporting the review of the AXA IM Outsourcing Policy; collating feedback from all business units and key business functions in line with regulatory requirements, AXA Group Standards and evolving industry standards
- Responsibility for the maintenance of the Outsourcing and Third-Party Risk Database. Liaising with vendor relationship managers to ensure compliance with the AXA IM Outsourcing Policy.
- The preparation of Outsourcing Committee papers and other reports for key governance meetings, escalating any issues to relevant stakeholders
- Assist with the coordination of Outsourcing and Third-Party Risk Forums and key governance meetings - setting agendas, preparing management committee / forum reporting packs, document minutes, monitoring and following up on open actions and track to closure
- Attendance and contribution to key operational governance forums
- Assisting the Global Head of Third-Party Oversight with relationship governance for Critical Suppliers, to oversee compliance with AXA IM standards.
- Developing good working relationships with business owners of the relationship across AXA IM and within third-party providers to enable effective execution of the Outsourcing arrangements
- Updating the change governance template and ensuring operational change is implemented in accordance with the AXA IM change governance structure.
- Supporting and participating in business change as required
- Following a risk based approach to our work and strong emphasis on maintaining and improving governance within the team
- Coordinating annual Third-Party due diligence activity on third party providers in line with the Minimum Control Expectation (MCE) Framework
- Coordinate monthly KPI reporting and present to Senior Management
- Liaising with third party providers, coordinating key governance meetings (Service Review meetings, regular governance meetings, Project meetings) and escalating issues to key stakeholders
- Strong ownership of your own workload and tasks
You will also have key Risk / Compliance responsibilities:
- Keep up to date with current European regulations in relation to outsourcing
- Have a solid awareness of the regulatory environment where investment funds operate
#LI-JB1 Your Profile
SHARE your unique expertise
We are looking for a proactive and enthusiastic individual who is keen to learn and in a dynamic and forward thinking organisation.
We welcome different combinations of skills and experiences.
Your qualifications and experience:
- Have experience (2-5 years) working in Financial Services, preferably Asset Management in a similar role
- An applicable degree or professional qualification which relates to the role (risk, compliance, business)
- Operational Risk management knowledge
- Ability to process, collate and present large volumes of data
- Pragmatic approach to problem solving and issue resolution
- Ability to work in a global environment
- Previous experience in a large organisation preferable
- Good understanding of European regulations
Knowledge and General Business Skills
- Experience communicating with a broad range of Key Stakeholders Senior Manager level to maintain high-quality governance
- Very strong interpersonal and communication skills with high amounts of energy and drive
- Be a team player and have a willingness to learn with a "can do" attitude
- Demonstrate a high level of diligence and attention to detail
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Willingness to contribute to process enhancement
- Experience in project work / management desirable
- Sound business acumen
We would love to know more about you. Let's connect! Send us your resume. About AXA
With a presence in over 60 countries, and 165,000 employees serving the needs of 107 million customers, AXA is big.
But never too big to care for every single person who works here. So when you join us, we promise to put our collective might behind you and your career.
You'll work in an open and supportive environment where you'll be developed, challenged and encouraged to move around to achieve even bigger and better things - nationally and internationally. You'll learn directly from senior leaders, from the best in our business. And you'll enjoy real responsibility, really early on.
Every large company today talks about supporting diversity and inclusion. But at AXA UK, these values form an integral part of everything we do. For us, it's about bringing together the best talent, helping people to realise their full potential by being 100% themselves at work and delivering outstanding service to everyone - regardless of difference. About the Entity
Little fish, big bond, bigger ambitions
Sometimes it's good to be a little fish. At Architas, we've built our reputation on doing things differently - always putting our clients first, being brave enough to try something new, and not being shy about believing we can make a difference. We constantly challenge ourselves and the status quo. Architas Multi- Manager is a dynamic Investment Company, focused on delivering multi-manager investment propositions.
Our consistent investment process enables us to design multi-manager solutions as well as act as a centre of investment excellence for the AXA Group. We are a member of the global AXA Group, bringing multi-manager expertise to the whole company. What We Offer
There is no doubting that this is a busy, challenging, demanding role - but it provides a great opportunity for the right individual to play a key role in driving forward our key strategic goals. We will reward your hard work and determination with a competitive salary and benefits package backed up by AXA Group