Leading Asset Manager with significant presence in Europe have an excellent opportunity for a Trade Management Team leader to join them on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will lead a team of specialists and work on act as an intermediary between the Trading desks and the Back office functions. The team monitor and oversee the Trade Matching and Settlement process for all Equity transactions including Convertible Bonds and ETF.
- Monitor and Control the Equity trading flow from start to finish.
- Identify process weaknesses
- Participate in key internal and external meetings.
- Participate in core projects both locally and globally
- Liaise with brokers directly to ensure any trade related issues are resolved.
- Monitor the settlement status of all trades
- Ensure new funds are correctly setup within the trading system
- Setup any new approved brokers in the Trading System.
- Work with internal support teams to resolve queries or issues related to the Trade flow.
- Build and maintain relationships with all third parties involved with the trading and settlement process
Experience and Qualifications
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Experience in team leader role.
- Previous experience in Trade Matching and Settlement role with good knowledge of swift and settlement workflows.
- Understanding of the lifecycle of a trade and implications with the NAV calculation process