FNZ Ireland is a member company of the FNZ Group. Since its formation in 1998, FNZ Ireland has become one of Europe's leading providers of third party services to the life assurance industry. Our ambition is to continue our growth by continuing to offer excellent service to our existing clients, by acquiring new clients and by extending the range of services on offer. The Job:
The provision of policy accounting and financial reporting services is a key component of IPSI's offering to its clients. We are currently recruiting for the position of a Trainee Accountant.
The successful candidate will join a dynamic team of 4 Policy Accountants and 4 Client Accountants that fully services the Policy accounting and Financial Reporting requirements of our client companies. The key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Daily operation of the financial processes of client's Life Offices Administration system.
- Liaise with business contacts, both internal and external, to facilitate completion of the department's responsibilities
- Control and management of cashflows between the European distributions and the client companies
- Assist in the preparation of statutory and regulatory reporting requirements of client companies
- Assist in the preparation of client company management information requirements
The ideal candidate will have an excellent academic record with a minimum of an honours degree in a finance discipline and be studying for a recognised professional accountancy qualification.
They will also have:
- Honour's 3rd Level qualification, preferably in finance
- Plan to study for a recognised professional accountancy qualification
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- A strong customer service focus
- An ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Computer literacy with knowledge of Microsoft products
- Business level working knowledge of a European language
- Teamwork and Cross Functional Collaboration
- Planning and Organising
- Drive For Results
- Communicating and Influencing
- Drive for Improved Customer Satisfaction