Transfer Agency -Investor and Distributor Services 2 -Dublin
Who we are looking for:
Reporting to the Investor and Distributor Services Officer, this role offers an opportunity for the successful candidate to be part of a Client Servicing team. The candidate should have operational knowledge of query management, client servicing, and process adherence. A major focus will be on ensuring that business standards and client deadlines are met on a consistent basis by delivering high quality client service both internally and externally. Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining plays an important role in the overall success of the organization. Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. To make that happen we need teams like yours to help navigate employees and the organization. In your role you will strive for cutting-edge solutions, that are straightforward and scalable. You will help us build resilience and execute day to day deliverables at our best. Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for. What you will be responsible for:
As Transfer Agency -Investor and Distributor Services 2 you will Responsibilities: Client Service
- Complete all tasks included in performing call-backs with investors and clients.
- As the processing of static data and some trades will be dependent upon successfully completing call backs, it is critical that call backs are performed accurately and on a timely basis.
- Assist in the delivery of on the job training and development of other administrators.
- Ensure business standards and client deadlines are met on a consistent basis
- Actively initiate Error, Fines & Loss analysis
- Escalate investor/ client issues where necessary
- Adhere to procedures in relation to all tasks
- Identify process efficiencies in the course of their daily work and propose to line managers
- Develop and maintain a thorough knowledge of Transfer Agency processes and Systems
- Gain broad expertise on company products
- Build and maintain internal network of contact
- Liaise with other departments in an effective manner. This is particularly important as other teams will route work to the call back team to action on a timely basis and will be dependent upon the call back team completing call backs before they can take action.
- Provide/seek regular feedback to team leader
- Act as an effective team player & deputies for immediate supervisor when appropriate
- Show organisation skills for oneself and others
- Display effective team focus by assisting colleagues in their daily routine
- Positively influencing team morale in order to achieve set standards and goals
- Show willingness to assume additional tasks in order to share workload within team/department
- Maintaining a "can do" attitude
What we value Core Requirements: Regulatory:
- Display initiative
- Administration of Clients/Investors correspondence
- Display awareness of daily work levels and overall business needs by identifying and taking prompt action on priority items, displaying effective time management
- To exercise due care and diligence, ensuring the areas the role is responsible for are organised and controlled;
- To comply with the regulatory regimes in which IFDS operates, with particular consideration given to relevant Client Asset, Data Protection and Financial Crime Prevention regulations, as appropriate to the above role.
All employees are accountable for the delivery of a Quality service, driving for excellence in all their work activities:
Education & Preferred Qualifications Knowledge and Competency Requirements
- To be quality driven, aiming for 100% accuracy and timeliness of delivery;
- To effectively plan the way call backs are delivered so that all activity is directly related to providing quality services and meeting the expectations of the customer (internal and external);
- To continuously review processes and practices relating to the role and act as a catalyst for change and improvement in individual and team performance;
- To observe proper standards of market, business and personal conduct, demonstrating integrity in the execution of duties;
- To communicate and promote the values which reinforce and support a consistent quality culture.
- To adhere to company values of Professional, Accountable, Client Focused, Excellence and Leadership (PACE&L) in all tasks and interactions
Specific knowledge, skills and qualifications needed to achieve required performance standards in a role. Essential and Desirable
About State Street What we do.
- Detailed understanding of procedural, technical and product requirements within Transfer Agency business
- Excellent administrative and business support skills, with the ability to multi-task and to work calmly under pressure.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office suite including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisational, planning and co-ordination skills.
- Ability to work accurately to tight deadlines
- Proactive and able to work independently and as part of a team
- Personable and Enthusiastic
- Typically candidate will have approximately 2 to 3 years' experience in a similar environment.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers