The Associate is primarily responsible for the processing of investor dealing orders. The Associate may be required to work across a number of sub-teams within the Shareholder Services department including investor services, settlements and registration.
We are part of Link Group, a leading global provider of financial administration solutions. We offer industry-leading services through Link Fund Solutions, to traditional and alternative funds in the UK, Ireland and Jersey. As one of Europe’s largest independent AIFM and fund ManCo, we manage £85bn of fund assets and support over 100 investment managers.
Main Purpose of the Job
The Associate is primarily responsible for the processing of investor dealing orders.
The Associate may be required to work across a number of sub-teams within the Shareholder Services department including investor services, settlements and registration.
Accountabilities and Main Responsibilities
- Process all dealing instructions accurately and in line with all agreed timeframes
- Ensure all queries received via telephone and email are dealt with professionally and in line with the agreed timeframes
- Provide cover and assistance to other sub-teams including investor services, settlements and registration
- Participate in and assist with any projects as required
- Build good working relationships colleagues and external parties
- Ensure all activities are carried out within regulatory guidelines
- Escalate all breaches and complaints immediately upon discovery
- Proficiency in MS packages with strong Excel experience essential.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong analytical, organisational and time management skills with the ability to meet and manage strict deadlines.
- Excellent customer service focus and an ability to work independently and as part of a team with strong interpersonal skills.
- Exhibit a high degree of reliability and flexibility and a positive attitude and be counted on to participate as required.
- Excellent communications skills.
Our people are the reason we are able to deliver market-leading data and information solutions for companies, large asset owners and trustees worldwide. That's why we invest heavily in our employees globally by providing great career progression and training opportunities, working environment and employee benefits.