As a Senior Associate you will be a member of the Registration Team working primarily on the AML Periodic Review team. In the role, you will be responsible for Managing client relationships, day-to-day running of your clients , providing both detailed client reporting and internal reporting to Management, related ad-hoc project work and working closely with peers to ensure that client expectations and regulatory requirements are met. Requiring knowledge of the regulations impacting investor accounts servicing with a key focus on the anti-money laundering / know your client regime in Ireland. An understanding of related Fund Administration activities is essential.
This role can be performed in a hybrid model, where you can balance work from home and office to match your needs and role requirements. Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining plays an important role in the overall success of the organization. Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. To make that happen we need people like you to help manage the clients. In your role you will strive for cutting-edge solutions, that are straightforward and scalable. You will help us build resilience and execute day to day deliverables at our best. Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for. What you will be responsible for
As Senior Associate you will:
- Responsible for Managing client relationships specific to investor AML
- Day-to-day running / managing of your assigned clients.
Technical Knowledge /Process Improvement
- Completion of projects on time within budget and within project scope.
- Prepare reports for management regarding status of project.
- Contribute to an effective risk management framework, ensuring you complies with controls and escalates issues and concerns proactively.
- Proactively identify and act on opportunities to improve current processes to meet the changing requirements of our clients, to improve efficiency, or to reduce risk
- Ensure an awareness of and adherence to the key TA controls at all times
- Ensure team participation in the completion and implementation of department wide projects as required and to lead local team initiatives
- Participate in data review, including checking and review of work, where controls require Senior Associate sign-off
- Attend and contribute to operational, client, risk, audit and regulatory meetings as required
- Communicate relevant information as appropriate up and down the line and escalate where necessary
- Attend and actively participate in all team meetings, ensuring communication is open
What we value Core Competencies
- Manage your clients to ensure all queries and tasks are resolved in a timely manner
- Work as an effective team member with other internal providers to meet our key deliverables
- Ensure that challenges or concerns relating to your clients are identified and managed to resolution, with consideration for the internal escalation policy
- Ensure that your assign goals and objectives which are met in a timely and efficient manner.
- Support and champion team integration within the department along with interdepartmental and organizational integration.
- Extended AML / KYC knowledge
- Experience within Transfer Agency
- Accurate, Precise and Organized
- Team Oriented, Enthusiastic
- Excellent communications skills
#IJ Education & Preferred Qualifications Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required
About State Street What we do.
- Excellent administrative, organizational and business support skills, with the ability to multi-task and to work calmly under pressure.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office suite including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Previous knowledge of Transfer Agency systems desirable
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to work accurately to tight deadlines
- Proactive and able to work independently and as part of a team
- Sound procedural, technical and product knowledge of the Transfer Agency business is desired.
- Typically, candidate will have approximately 5 years' experience in a similar environment
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.