is a leading global provider of asset management and investment technology solutions. The company's innovative solutions help corporations, financial institutions, financial advisors, and affluent families create and manage wealth. SEI is a people focused organization which encourages and recognizes employee development as being a critical component in the provision of excellent client service. An open, collaborative and detail oriented environment underpins this business objective.
The Transfer Agency Senior Analyst
is responsible for the successful and accurate completion of the daily investor servicing requirements for various Fund products adhering to the established departmental procedures. This individual will be responsible for providing premier client service within specified deadlines and according to best practice operations. What you'll do:
What you bring to the table:
- Receive and process investor transaction documents in accordance with fund documentation requirements and SEI procedure;
- Maintain capital activity tracking report and distribute report to the client(s) on a periodic basis;
- Maintain accurate and complete data in the investor accounting system for all clients;
- Ensure accurate and timely system output and delivery of client / investor reporting;
- Adhere to AML procedures for all investor transactions;
- Monitor daily investor bank account activity and resolve any break item timely;
- Provide money movement notification to the client(s) and the Fund Accounting Department;
- Prepare wire instructions for money movement for fund investor activity;
- Act as daily operational contact for Transfer Agency and maintain strong relationships with clients;
- Query, problem and error resolution on a timely basis (with documentation);
- Experience with calculations and review of incentive fees ( equalization and series accounting);
- Facilitate communication within servicing department;
- Maintain a good working relationship with external clients and internal SEI business units;
- Coach more junior members of the team where appropriate;
- Perform process review checks as required;
- Strictly adhere to Company Policy and Departmental Procedures and Controls;
- Carry out all duties assigned to your role under the Company's Safety Statement, to ensure Health, Safety and Well-being for all employees;
- Work on Projects / Ad-hoc tasks as required.
- Ensure all processes are carried out to the highest standards and consistent levels of accuracy and attention to detail are maintained.
Attributes we value:
- 18 months+ experience in Transfer Agency with experience in Alternatives / Hedge Funds;
- Knowledge of NTAS / Investier or similar TA system;
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills;
- Strong organizational and administrative skills - PC proficient;
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize work and manage time for efficiency and to meet strict deadlines;
- Strong oral and written communication skills - fluency in English essential for both;
- Individual with a positive can do" attitude who takes ownership of assigned responsibilities;
- Detail-oriented with excellent problem solving skills;
- T eam player - flexible and adaptable;
SEI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and so much more...
- Knowledge of Investment (Financial) Services industry in Ireland;
- Third level qualification desirable.
- Fluency in foreign language an advantage (both written and oral);
- Knowledge of AML and industry Regulatory requirements
We recognize that our people are our most valuable asset and are (literally) invested in your success; we know that a healthy, happy and motivated workforce is key to our continued growth. We are focused on ensuring a healthy work-life balance and offer our employees benefits which include private medical care for you and your family, educational assistance scheme and actively encourage work life balance.