Job Title: Treasury Payments and Reporting - Technical Implementation Consultant
Corporate Title: Assistant Vice President
Bank of America:
We are a financial services company offering a wide array of opportunities across many functions. Our focus on the financial success of our clients – individuals, companies and institutional investors – shapes the way that we organize ourselves and run our business.
Global Operations is committed to launching industry-leading capabilities that improve our clients’ financial lives, protecting the bank’s and our clients’ information and making it faster and more seamless to serve our clients. The team also invests in all key processes, including settlement, clearing and reconciliation processes, trade validations and more.
Overview of the Role:
Our EMEA Client Servicing & Fulfilment Department seeks a professional Technical Integration Consultant to join their Technical Implementation team. The EMEA Client Servicing & Fulfilment Department is part of the Global Technology & Operations organisation and is responsible for implementing cash and treasury management solutions for the Bank of America EMEA client base.
As a Technical Integration Consultant you will responsible for Implementing the delivery of bulk file payments and reporting solutions for our clients. This is a client facing role, for clients across the EMEA region. This comprises of client outreach, stakeholder coordination, setup-verification, UAT testing and Client penny testing.
- Implementing the delivery of bulk file payments and reporting solutions for our clients. This is a client facing role, for GTS clients across the EMEA region
- Project manage the implementation of technical cash management solutions for EMEA client base. This includes the delivery through CashPro File import, ‘host to Host’ channels or SWIFT for all BAML supported countries electronic payment/collection types & reporting, using both industry and BAML centric file formats
- Oversee the delivery and execution of the project in line with agreed delivery timelines, driving the client in order for the Bank to realise new revenue at the earliest opportunity, and to meet client expectation.
- Working in partnership with clients to create and agree an implementation delivery timeline, clearly communicate the project status; identify issues, resolution steps and deadlines
- Assisting clients with formatting local and cross border files to facilitate a high percentage of Straight through Processing for transactions (payments & receipts).
- Provide consultancy and assistance to Sales and Product Teams to win new business, and in the ongoing development of new services and products.
- Coordinating with internal Business Partners as necessary to expedite project resolution
- Prospective candidate must be able to demonstrate that their knowledge and skill set would complement and bring added value to the Technical Implementation Team, typically from the following key areas:
- Prerequisite - Must be able to demonstrate strong experience with client facing roles, both orally and written, to a very high standard, dealing with clients at all levels (from Senior Treasury Management to an Accounts Payable clerk).
- Ability to navigate and network the Global Sales and Implementation organisation and processes.
- Edi and Bulk file payment processing systems, Global File/Message Networks, the various components that facilitate Payment initiation and Information Reporting services.
- Assist clients with formatting local and cross border transactions to facilitate a high percentage of Straight through Processing.
- Good working knowledge of the GTS business.
- Strong organization and project management skills, which will be the key to handling the successful implementation of projects assigned. Focus on quality, creativity and teamwork is a pre-requisite.
- With multiple client projects being coordinated at any one time within the group, strong organization and project management skills will be key in ensuring the success of the projects assigned. A focus on quality, creativity and teamwork are also a pre-requisite.
- Self-motivated to identify and promote new improved processes and procedures, to strengthen risk control and time to revenue.
- Must occasionally be available, sometimes at short notice, to travel as required to meet with clients.
- Experience of working within a global environment
- An understanding of the various clearing systems in Europe and the payment options available.
- Basic knowledge of Clients’ ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) and TMS (Treasury Management System) processes.
- An understanding of SWIFT services and XML ISO 20022 file formatting
- SWIFT for Corporates Certification an advantage.
Bank of America:
Good conduct and sound judgment is crucial to our long term success. It’s important that all employees in the organisation understand the expected standards of conduct and how we manage conduct risk. Individual accountability and an ownership mind-set are the cornerstones of our Code of Conduct and are at the heart of managing risk well.
We are an equal opportunities employer, and ensure that no applicant is subject to less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, gender identity, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, age, sexual orientation, socio-economic background, responsibilities for dependants, physical or mental disability. The Bank selects candidates for interview based on their skills, qualifications and experience.
We strive to ensure that our recruitment processes are accessible for all candidates and encourage any candidates to tell us about any adjustment requirements. As part of our standard hiring process to manage risk, please note background screening checks will be conducted on all hires before commencing employment.