London or Dublin
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
Virtus from FIS Managed Services provides middle office support to global asset managers. Our managed services platform offers a fully automated front to back-office systems and service support infrastructure.
Our European team is responsible for providing daily, weekly and monthly reporting to our rapidly expanding client base.
What you will be doing
You will be a highly motivated individual with experience of a high touch client environment. You will have significant operational knowledge of the CLO market and its reporting requirement. You enjoy a fast-paced environment which is deadline driven with a strong focus on service quality.
- Oversee daily activity of assigned outsourcing relationships
- Solve complex problems through research and/or communications with other departments
- Support personnel at client institutions in day-to-day routines and financial processing
- Guarantee quality service levels, perform daily servicing activities, ensuring timeliness and accuracy
- Assist in developing procedures that ensure processing functions are completed accurately and timely with minimal risk exposure.
- Communicate status of client assignments with Relationship Manager
- Monitor day-to-day activity of clients
- Work with operations staff to deliver consistently high levels of service
- Take responsibility and ownership over resolution of all client service-related issues
- Work closely with other Account Managers and Relationship Manager to provide clients with world-class service and swift problem resolution
- Lead personnel who assist in the management of the client relationship
- Select, develop and evaluate personnel to ensure the efficient operations
- Establish and assure adherence to budgets, schedules, work plans and performance requirements
- Regularly interact with senior management or executive levels within the enterprise
- Establish operational objectives, work plans, and assignment delegation
What You Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, or other related discipline or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience
- Five to seven years of financial services industry experience, and one or more years of leadership responsibility
- Client servicing experience and excellent interpersonal skills to build high levels of customer satisfaction
- Ability to communicate ideas both verbally, in written form and via presentation in a clear, concise and professional manner appropriate to audience including executive levels
- Solid organizational, leadership, decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Ability to analyze situations or data, and in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of management (internally/externally), employees, clients and the public
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software and basic knowledge of how internal systems work