We are working with a European Private Equity firm who are now hiring a Vice President to join its Dublin based investment team.
- Contribute to all aspects of an investment including origination, execution, structuring, negotiation
- Develop and review valuation models, lead the preparation of investment memoranda for Investment Committee meetings
- Lead due diligence workstream on prospective investments
- Contribute to the negotiation and drafting of legal transaction documentation
- Support portfolio companies throughout our investment period (including the planning, execution and monitoring of value creation initiatives)
- 7+ years of direct private equity investment experience (buy-side)
- Growth equity or investment expertise strongly desired
- Self-motivated and proactive team player with entrepreneurial mindset
- Excellent analytical, inter-personal, and written communication skills
To discuss this opportunity in confidence contact Diarmuid Clancy via firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly via the link provided.