This is for an EMEA Talent Partner - Technology biased with wider remit based in our offices in Galway City. As a permenant member of the team you will be expected to work closely with senior stakeholders on the full recruitment life cycle.
We are Planet
Planet is a large international cross-border digital fintech payments company, operating in 60 countries across the world and providing a range of services to over 300,000 luxury merchants and 100 acquiring banks. We have grown rapidly over the last seven years and increased seven times in value over this period based on a combination of both organic and acquisition-led growth. The travel and tourism market that we operate in continues to show consistent growth, underpinned by megatrends such as the expansion of middle classes across the world and the desire for Asian shoppers in particular to purchase authentic luxury goods outside their home countries.
This growth is set to continue, with ambitious plans to double the business in three years delivering market share expansion in a growing market. Now, with over 1,500 employees spread across five continents, we are an international payment services provider.
We're a small team of talented, passionate HR problem-solvers who are working hard to support a thriving, niche financial technology business.
Our goal: to recruit the best in class and power the new era of Planet.
And, we're just getting started.
What you will do:
- Own the end to end recruiting cycle at a global scale - from candidate sourcing to the full recruiting experience at Planet to completing a hire;
- Work in collaboration with internal stakeholders to shape job specifications; You will work as a true business partner and forge strong internal relationships
- Be aware and give up to date market information to help hiring managers recruit best in class employees
- Refine and execute a recruiting process that puts the candidate first;
- Establish a pipeline of technical and non-technical candidates for current and future recruiting needs;
- Play a key role in building the new ATS system and HR process transformation;
We're looking for people who:
- Proven in-house experience with between 1-3 years' experience of recruiting in a fast paced environment, preferable within a tech environment; The role will also cover roles outside of the tech function when volumes are higher and other team members need help.
- Have impeccable writing skills, and general communication skills focusing on giving a candidate a positive and seamless on-boarding experience;
- Have the ability to prioritise demands and time manage in a dynamic work place; this will mean managing multiple tasks and work under tight deadlines;
- Enjoy being part of a small team and are actively thinking of ways to enhance our processes, our internal tools, and the way we work;
- Are empathic and smart whilst possessing intellectual curiosity;
- Have experience of working within broad, diverse worldview.