We are Planet We help merchants, acquirers and shoppers navigate the complex world of international payments. We founded our company originally to help international shoppers get their money back when they shopped overseas. We set out to simplify this complex payment process. And 30 years later, we are digitising, modernising and upgrading these processes to meet the fast-changing needs of the industry.
About the Role
We are looking for a Senior .NET developer (C#, ASP.net, Angular JS)
A developer with coding skills to write quality and bug free code using C#, ASP.net, windows services and experience in SQL database along problem solving skills to join a busy team which handle enhancements and development of our next generation tax products.
The candidate should ideally have 5 to 8 years of development experience for bespoke application based on the Microsoft Windows architecture (SQL, C#.Net, Angular JS etc)
What you will do
- Work on new projects/change requests or fix issues that are in the current application
- Will be able to debug the existing code and find a solution to the issue within agreed SLA
- Will be able to work with less supervision in Agile teams
- Will be able to think of the best way to implement changes requested by the business and should be able develop a bug free unit tested code
- Will produce the documentation on the projects delivered for audit and compliance purpose
Who you are
- Experienced in structured systems development environment.
- Experience providing 2nd or 3rd line application support when and where required.
- Experience in analysing systems in order to understand how to support them.
- Experience communicating with Business users of all levels through written and verbal communication.
- Experience working in Agile environment
- Experience using JIRA and confluence
- Test cases automation
What you will need to bring to Planet
- Integration experience with external systems using customized Web Services (Integration Studio)
- Excellent logical skills, especially with regards to programming
- Proven leadership experience, coaching junior developers
- Deep understanding and experience in building Enterprise Architecture Portal platform.
- Ability to influence in virtual and intercultural teams and drive multi layered project teams to successful results
- Proficiency with English language, written and spoken.
- Experience working with low-code platforms is a plus including JIRA, Confluence and Slack.
Your skills and our Values
- Highly organized, with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, working in a fast paced environment
- Good client facing, communication and presentation skills
- Strong listening and analytical skills, with close attention to detail.
- Enthusiasm to learn and develop
- Team player