Planet’s Payments delivery group acts as a hub between the Sales and Technical Delivery teams ensuring successful delivery of all new Solutions, Services and Products for the Payments Group. The Project Manager will join a dynamic Project Management team who will report to the Manager of the Project Management group, based in Galway, Ireland.
What you will do
- Work with detailed business requirements to create detailed project plans and project dashboards.
- Work with all Technology Delivery teams to create task based delivery commitments and establish dependable delivery schedules
- Build effective and professional relationships with all internal and external partners
- React to customer / partners queries in a professional and timely manner
- Provide Project Reporting to all stakeholders in an accurate and timely manner.
- Work professionally, effectively and constructively to promote the company
- Contribute to the effective working of the Payments Delivery Team
Who you are
- Knowledge and experience of working within Global Card Payment Industry a distinct plus
- Having an understanding of the bankcard and payment and processing industry is a distinct plus
- Having an understanding of Card Scheme compliance and security regulations a distinct plus
- Must have 2+ year’s experience working as Project Manager in Financial Services
- Proven experience in delivering Projects in a dynamic environment
- Must have a proven track record of identifying and solving problems.
- Ability to talk and discuss with senior/key persons in company’s internal departments and in customers’ departments
What you will need to bring to Planet
- Possess very good knowledge of systems, databases, payments products
- Have excellent Project Management skills with a strong understanding of software development methodologies.
- Business / Payments Analyst skills
- Strong Stakeholder management skills required
- Proven communication and team working skills
- Proven organizational, planning and project management skills.