Link Asset Services provides financial outsourcing services to a wide range of institutional, corporate and financial clients. We manage all types of secured loans and mortgages on behalf of lenders and PE firms.
We are part of Link Group, a leading global provider of financial administration solutions. As one of Europe’s leading asset servicing platforms, Link Asset Services interacts with almost 6m investors, administering and safeguarding £600bn of assets across 10 highly regulated markets.
Link is setting up a dedicated team to deal with legacy issues on behalf of one of our clients.
Link Asset Services provides financial outsourcing services to a wide range of institutional, corporate and financial clients. We manage all types of secured loans and mortgages on behalf of lenders and PE firms. Link Asset Services are looking for a highly motivated individual to join their Legacy team; working within a team which provides Legacy services (including legal title and security management services) to a large client. The role holder will be responsible for ensuring the timely and accurate performance of these services in compliance with all regulatory requirements, best practice, good corporate governance and company policies and procedures.
- Taking delivery of title and security documents and complying with management and review processes in a controlled and efficient manner and in accordance with Company and Client processes and procedures.
- Discharge of security and issuing deeds using the appropriate dedicated applications.
- Review and accurately interpret loan documents, provide cohesive summaries and maintain pertinent information on internal applications accordingly.
- Ensure that all data relating to assigned portfolio is accurately and effectively reviewed, monitored, recorded, summarised and distributed as per client specifications.
- Monitoring and tracking of daily workloads to ensure that all work items and service requests are appropriately prioritised and cleared in a timely manner.
- Develop strong working relationships in the team and in the wider organisation
- Contribute positively towards team and department goals and deadlines and performing other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Responsible for producing and collating KPI, SLA, MI and ad-hoc reports on behalf of the team in a timely manner.
- Accountable for monitoring performance and clearly communicating and collaborating with the teams in relation to KPI’s and SLA’s.
- Ability to develop and interpret reports and provide solutions and insight into business data and processes.
- Experience of and ability to read and effectively interpret legal documentation.
- Good working knowledge of the conveyancing process is an advantage
- Working experience of security reviews, security discharges, and issuing deeds on Accountable Trust Receipt and Final Receipt.
- Strong analytical, organisational and time management skills with the ability to meet and manage strict deadlines.
- Excellent customer service focus
- An ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Good interpersonal skills with an ability to communicate effectively (written and oral) at all levels.
- Exhibit a high degree of reliability and flexibility and a positive attitude and be counted on to participate as required.
- Ability to prioritise and reprioritise as needs require
- Proficiency in MS Office in particular Word and Excel is required.
- QFA or APA (Loans) is an advantage
- Effective communicator with an ability to communicate at all levels.
- Delivery focused with the ability to work under pressure and meet tight timelines.
- Demonstrate an organised approach to work, and an ability to prioritise to ensure critical tasks are delivered accurately
Link Group’s purpose statement ‘Together we achieve’ reflects how much we value working together: with each other; with our clients; and with third parties, to help everyone achieve success – both personal and professional