Job Description Job Title:
GCS, AI Application Sr. Solution Architect, Full-stack , Dev Lead/Engineering Manager
Who we are looking for
We are looking for an excellent hands-on Senior Solution Architect, full-stack dev Lead/Engineering manager, who is expected to come up with cloud-based AI application solution architect ure , front-end framework solutions, back-end architecture solutions, build up Application User Interfaces, back-end, database from scratch to production, and provide programming coaching and bring forth all-level of mentorship to upskill front-end and back-end developers.
Why This Role is important to us
You will work with the cross-functional AI Applications Agile team, leading full-stack developers, and building various Cyber Data-driven/AI-driven applications in Cyber Data & Analytic division at GCS (Global Cyber Security) in State Street Bank. What you will be responsible for
- Lead the design and implementation of scalable, secure, and highly available AI Application architectures and solutions.
- Lead the full-stack developers with hands-on programming, best engineering practices, coding styles and p ro vide te chnical leadership, mentoring and supporting
- Closely work with Product Owner to deeply understand and clarify BPM (Business Process Model), UI/UX requirements, end-to-end user persona workflows and operational processes.
- Provide front-end and back-end architect solutions, software implementation solutions based upon real-life needs from React front-end framework and FastAPI back-end framework.
- Cohesively work with Dev leads and Product Owner to define front-end architecture and provide implementation solutions; build state-of-the-art , frontend-to-backend-to-database features and components.
- Embody as a CI/CD role model that ensure entire Agile team performs continuous integration between front-end and back-end constantly and instantly via API co-creation, tech discussion, co-debugging/fixing, and continuous deployment in Dev/UAT/Prod environments.
- Code quality gate keeper of PR reviews and bar elevator of coding style and standard.
- Train up and grow all developers' coding skills and architecture design.
- Develop tech documentations and diagrams; provide artifacts/evidence required by auditors.
- Enhance user experience while ensuring compatibility with existing data products and platforms.
- Ensure that development, coding, privacy and security standards are adhered to at all times .
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor or above degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 12+ years strong experience of building scratch-to-production web applications/UIs.
- Hands-on program and rich experience with Python/ FastAPI /Flask, Java, J2EE, GraphQL , Restful APIs, Microservices.
- Experience with Cloud Computation Platform production experience on AWS and/or Azure: EC2, S3, Lambda, Aurora RDS, Docker + Kubernetes to orchestration.
- Hands-on skills of building CI/CD pipeline and DevOps engineering practices.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Proven records that grew and upskilled developers from 1 to 10s+.
- In-depth understanding of Agile/Scrum values and principles; rich experience of working with high ly efficient cross-functional Scrum team in software development and delivery.
- Familiar with IT security/cybersecurity domains is a bonus, including but not limited to cyber engineering, IAM (Identity Access Management), SSO, MFA, cyber threat intelligence, security operation, access control, network security, security vulnerability, insider threat, data loss protection, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills at all stakeholder levels across multiple countries globally.
What We Value
- Open minded, fast learner, self-motivated, result driven, detail oriented, candid attitude, team player, high commitment spirit.
- Motivated by and Agile, fast-paced, global team environment with all-round cultural respects.
- Self-driven and highly motivated to deliver top-tier solutions with cohesive collaborations and team work .