The Client Service Unit (CSU) provides custody client servicing to our clients and their agents and deals with internal and external contacts to resolve and address client queries and ensures all internal and external/client deliverables are met or exceeded.
Several full time Associate 2 opportunities are currently available within our custody department in Kilkenny immediately. The successful candidates will gain extensive client service exposure at a practical level, will work as part of a dynamic and global team. A willingness to learn and strong interpersonal skills alongside a demonstrated client service focus are pre-requisites for all members of this team. Training will be provided.
- Day to day liaison with our clients and their agents in respect all Custody items
- Ensuring we meet deliverables as set out on the Service Level Agreements
- Partnering with the various offshore teams to resolve complex issues and identify root cause as well as steps to prevent re-occurrence
- Production and analysis of monthly/daily/weekly/ad hoc reporting
- Adhering to and creating effective internal controls
Core Competencies Professional Agility
Be adaptable, responsive to change and intellectually curious, while rigorous in pursuit of client solutions Quality & Risk Management
Promote high quality query management and ensure that organizational risks are managed through embedding and adhering to effective controls Exception Processing & Resolution
Engage in exception resolution process, pro-actively resolve enquiries and exceptions on a case-by case basis by working with functional teams and State Street colleagues Process Workflow
Build and manage the flow of information and data to ensure an accurate output with limited issues and exceptions Data & Analysis
Develop and maintain scorecards and metrics. Collect, analyze, package and communicate data at various levels for use by stakeholders Individual Responsibilities
- Build expertise in functional and technical knowledge across multiple disciplines attending training as required
- Complete accurate processing of system information to meet internal standards (SOPS, Job Aids etc.)
- Collaborate with others to drive success of team
- Raise ideas to manager to support operational improvements
- Respond in a timely manner to queries such as clients/internal departments
- Identify and report all risk and compliance issues, breaches and suspicious activities
- Act in accordance with Risk Excellence as part of our Way Ahead foundation
About State Street What we do.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers