Cyber Incident Preparation Analyst, Assistant Vice President
Who are we looking for:
State Street seeks to recruit a Cyber Incident Preparation & Process Analyst who will ensure that the firm is equipped to respond to cyber-attacks, working closely with our Cyber Defense Center. Join us in evolving our response capabilities to protect State Street, its customers and partners from the ever evolving and sophisticated global threat actors. The Cyber Defense Center is our 24/7 * 365 operations center and forms a part of our Cyber Fusion Center. Some other functions with out Fusion Center include Threat Hunting, Content, Red/Purple, Intel, Insider Threat & Vulnerability Management teams.
This role will be predominately be office based in the Cyber Fusion Center. The Fusion Center will be temporarily located in Naas, Kildare until the end of 2023 when a new campus in Kilkenny will be operational. What will you be responsible for:
- Continuously prepare for incidents by updating incident response plans, playbooks and procedures
- Design and execute cyber related exercises such as table tops and cyber ranges
- Author lessons learned documentation and create enhancement projects
- Track development and training plans for incident response personnel
- Identify and execute enhancements to evolve the incident response process
- Supporting incident handlers by providing tooling necessary to respond to incidents
- Maintaining relationships with partnering teams
- Creating an environment which drives knowledge sharing
- Driving consistent/repeatable process for the handling of incidents by all members of the team
- Lead specific projects involving new technologies or process areas
- Creating an environment which drives knowledge sharing with teams across the Fusion Center
- Help developing the Fusion Center mindset and follow the sun model
- Receive mentorship from other Cyber Security analysts across the Fusion Center
What we value:
- Knowledge of managing cyber incidents end to end
- Experience designing and executing incident exercises
- Knowledge of adversarial tactics, techniques, and procedures
- Knowledge of IT architecture and operations (computing, network, storage & cloud)
- Knowledge of security control technologies
- Strong communication, mentorship skills and able to work in a team environment
Education & Preferred Qualifications
Why this role is important to us
- Bachelors or Masters in Cyber Security, Information Technology, Computer Science or relevant experience
- +2 years in a cyber security skill role -Incident Response, SOC Tier 3 Analyst, Threat Hunter, Penetration testing, etc or Technology Incident Management role.
- Hold CompTIA or other Security relevant certifications
Our technology function, Global Technology Services (GTS), is vital to State Street and is the key enabler for our business to deliver data and insights to our clients. We're driving the company's digital transformation and expanding business capabilities using industry best practices and advanced technologies such as cloud, artificial intelligence and robotics process automation.
We offer a collaborative environment where technology skills and innovation are valued in a global organization. We're looking for top technical talent to join our team and deliver creative technology solutions that help us become an end-to-end, next-generation financial services company.
Join us if you want to grow your technical skills, solve real problems and make your mark on our industry. About State Street What we do.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers