State Street seeks to recruit a lead for our Cyber SOC Automation team based in Kilkenny, Ireland.
The successful candidate will interact with the Cyber Security Operations (SOC) analysts on a day to day basis to build requirements with regards our automation / orchestration solutions.
This role will predominately focus on strategic solution(s) development (both off the shelf and home grown) to enhance the SOC analysts work environment looking to introduce automation into day to day processes. This role will also play a key part of further SOAR/Automation type projects that will evolve across the Cyber Fusion Center.
This role will require the candidate to be onsite at our SOC in Kilkenny, Ireland a number of days a month.
What will you be responsible for:
- Leading the development of an SOC automation roadmap to include off the shelf and custom solutions
- Interacting with the SOC analysts in Ireland and US daily to gather requirements
- Helping to develop, build and maintain automation/SOAR architecture/ infrastructure/solutions for the SOC
- Ensuring automation is at the forefront of process and solution development within the SOC
- Work closely with the SOC to drive development and collaboration
- Train and Mentor SOC personnel
- Creating an environment which drives knowledge sharing with teams across the Fusion Center
What we value:
- Strong coding/scripting experienced to include but not limited to Python, Powershell, SQL etc.
- Knowledge of orchestration platforms (Puppet, Ansible, Jenkins etc)
- Deep technical knowledge in Infrastructure Management (On Premise & Public Cloud)
- Good understanding of internet and computer networks (TCP/IP, TLS, VPN etc)
- Experience with version control, build and bug tracking systems such as JIRA
- Knowledge of SOAR products
- Understanding of a SOC and Fusion Center
- Understanding of the Cyber Security Kill chain including adversarial tactics, techniques, procedures (TTPs) & Industry standard frameworks (NIST, Mitre Att&ck)
Education & Preferred Qualifications
Why this role is important to us
- Masters in Cyber Security, Information Technology, Computer Science or relevant experience
- CISSP, CEH, OSCP,OSCE or GCIH or applicable certification in Security field
- 4+ years in a cyber security/IT SOC or development type skill role -
- Financial Services experience a plus.
Our technology function, Global Technology Services (GTS), is vital to State Street and is the key enabler for our business to deliver data and insights to our clients. We're driving the company's digital transformation and expanding business capabilities using industry best practices and advanced technologies such as cloud, artificial intelligence and robotics process automation.
We offer a collaborative environment where technology skills and innovation are valued in a global organization. We're looking for top technical talent to join our team and deliver creative technology solutions that help us become an end-to-end, next-generation financial services company.
Join us if you want to grow your technical skills, solve real problems and make your mark on our industry. About State Street What we do.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers