End to End Ticket Management Coordinator
Part of the End User Computing team, the End to End Ticket Management Co-ordinator role is responsible for ensuring the effective management of all end user facing incident and request tickets.
This role involves working with all support teams and service providers across the support organisation to ensure that ITIL ticket management best practices are being followed in line with State Streets Incident management and Request fulfilment processes.
This includes following up on ageing and bouncing tickets, acting as customer advocate ensuring escalations receive proper attention and ownership through to resolution.
In addition the role involves ensuring ticket management and updates are in accordance with best practices and agreed ITSM processes as well as identifying opportunities for continuous service improvement through ticket review. Role specifics Escalation management
• Proactive escalation - identify bouncing ticket before customer escalates
• Reactive escalation - take ownership of tickets where Help Desk escalation process has failed.
• Mediate in ticket ownership disputes to ensure appropriate level of cross team collaboration until clear owner is identified.
• Resolve ticket ownership disputes Ticket Management Best Practice
• Identify and remediate with appropriate tower unmanaged or dead queues for incident and request tickets
• Follow up on ageing or bouncing tickets per agreed thresholds with queue owners
• Monitor for ITIL ticket management mis-use and manipulation across all providers. Identify mis-use of SLA hold status,
• Drive proper use of categorization fields, priority setting/impact analysis, work notes, descriptions and resolution fields Identify Engineering Improvement Opportunities
• Ticket analysis - Identify ticket trends for issues and requests to be passed to Engineering teams for improvements
• Identify self-help items for end users - Knowledge article and Watson opportunities
• Identify automation opportunities - fixlets and scripts, self healing potential
• Proactive Problem Management - Identify root cause of common incidents
• Change Request analysis - Only failed changes that cause MIs or require backout are fully analyzed. E2E can examine impact of Changes that cause spike of incidents that currently don't always get tracked or acted upon. Voice of the Customer / Customer Experience
• Post ticket customer survey results follow up with resolver groups
• Monitor ticket management against business SLAs
• Identify premature ticket closure / customer follow up
• Ensure ticket related complaints are followed through with appropriate teams Skills and Experience
Experience working in complex global environments
Broad Knowledge of enterprise level infrastructure.
Some experience with infrastructure, network and application systems support in a financial operations environment.
Some experience with MS Windows, MacOS, and Linux (RHEL, Ubuntu) Operating Systems
Some experience with laptops, desktops, thin/zero clients running desktop-as-a-service (DaaS), virtual-desktop infrastructure, and associated peripheral devices hardware support.
ITSM Experience including process and tools - focus on incident management, problem management and request fulfilment management
Service Now knowledge - including the ability to create reports and dashboards
Ms Office - Excel reports and PowerPoint presentations to present ticket trends Competences and Qualifications
- Strong team ethics and team player.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills (verbal and written) with vendors, support teams and customers.
- Ability to chair cross vendor /support meetings to drive incident ownership and resolution
- Focus and desire to deliver high quality service.
- Clear understanding of End User Computing and service delivery.
- Ability to work in a high pressured and time sensitive environment
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Leadership skills
- ITIL foundation or above