Reporting to the team manager, you will be part of a Fund Accounting team that is responsible for oversight and calculation of elements of the valuation and service delivery for multiple clients and internal departments. Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversight of daily/weekly/monthly fund calculations
- Periodic in-depth fund reviews
- Accurate and timely completion of fund related calculations
- Timely and accurate preparation of reporting
- Investigation and resolution of internal queries
- Manage client queries to ensure the highest level of service
- Build strong working relationships with clients and internal departments
- Identify any risks with processing and ensure that these are addressed
- Review of overall job process with a view to further efficiencies
- Manage own continued professional development, by engaging in the PPR process and attending relevant training per development pathways
- Engagement on project work within the team
Experience and Qualifications:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong numerical / analytical skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Highly computer literate - good knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent communication skills
- Organised and deadline-driven on a day to day basis
- Escalation of relevant issues to manager on a timely basis
- Query management skills
- Self-driven and able to work on own initiative
- Positive attitude to change
- Previous experience 6+ months in a Fund Accounting environment preferred
- Primary Degree or a Professional or Accounting qualification or equivalent
#IJA About State Street What we do.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers