IFDS-Transfer Agency Investor and Distributor Services 6 month FTC, Associate
Who we are looking for
Reporting to the Investor and Distributor Services Officer, this role offers an opportunity for the successful candidate to be part of a Client Servicing team. The candidate should have operational knowledge of query management, client servicing, and process adherence. A major focus will be on ensuring that business standards and client deadlines are met on a consistent basis by delivering high quality client service both internally and externally. Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of International Financial Data Services (IFDS). IFDS is a world-leading provider of outsourcing and technology solutions to the financial services industry. With its global headquarters in Toronto, IFDS services over 240 financial organizations around the world, providing solutions to a wide range of global asset managers, wealth managers, banks, and insurance companies. IFDS is present in North America, EMEA and APAC.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for. What you will be responsible for
As Transfer Agency Investor and Distributor Services, Associate-2 you will Specific Duties
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Complete all tasks including the handling of investor calls and queries, to a high quality, meeting client requirements in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ensure current workflows and procedures are executed to reduce risk and improve efficiency
- Escalate any issues to manager in a timely manner, providing resolution suggestions as necessary
- Understand client SLA provisions and relevant KPIs, support their delivery to ensure highest quality client service
- Identify process efficiencies in the course of their daily work and propose to line managers
- Develop and then maintain a thorough knowledge of Transfer Agency processes and systems
- Ensure an awareness of, and adherence to, the key Transfer Agency fraud controls at all times.
About State Street What we do.
- Bachelor's degree and 2+ years' experience in operations, ideally within the Funds industry
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office suite including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Possess excellent organisational, planning and co-ordination skills
- Previous experience in reviewing and implementing initiatives, policies and procedures desirable
- Ability to work accurately to tight deadlines
- Proactive and able to work both independently and as part of a team
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers